BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish

PRODUCT INFO FROM ELIZABETH ARDEN:Lightweight, multi-benefit formula that gives skin a firmer, smoother look and feel. Reflects light to soften the look of fine lines. Oil free. SPF 8. 

LOVE:
  • My first foundie..hmmm love
  • SPF 8..at least it has something
  • lightweight indeed 
  • classic packaging
  • love the pump
  • no chemical smell to it
 HATE:
  • runny
  • no oil control
  • i think it turns darker on me at tha middle of the day
  • very pricey for 32 US dollars.roughly around p1600 
 TIP:
I so wanted to love this product..I guess this will work on gals with drier skin,but with girls who like me who has an oil slick for a face   we should try to stay away from this one.Or at least find a very good setting powder to counteract the oiliness.


VERDICT: Oily gals should stay away from these..5/10 sigh..

0 comments: