BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perfect Cover-ups

Me with no make up on..ughh that's painful..hehe..Hence the need for foundation..I am not brave enough to enumerate my flaws,along with scars and ginormous pores..But I will be patient enough to give you a run through of the different foundations I've used to prettify myself.wink
Preview


                       From bottom left:1.Rimmel Cool MAtte mousse foundation in true ivory 2.Lumene Double stay mineral make up for oily skin in Cream Beige 3. Maybelline superstay silky foundation in light 4. Ellana premium blend in french vanilla.5.Maybelline Clear smooth powder in nude beige 6. Milani pressed powder in beige,7. Elizabeth Arden Flawless finish 8. Max Factor pancake in true beige.

I would rather review them one by one and show you swatches of my stuff so hang on.

thanks..hug..

0 comments: