BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lumene double stay mineral make up


  
 Lumene Mineral make up in shade 01 cream beige
PRODUCT INFO FROM LUMENE:Long wear make up that gives your skin perfectly shine-free finish with optimal coverage.Arctic Amethyst minerals protect your skin.

WEIGHT:30 ml

LOVE:
  • dirt cheap at P150..you must love the price
  • keep oilies at bay(around 2-3 hours)
  • can easily fit into my  make up bag
  • has light to medium coverage
  • didnt break me out..well its mineral.wink
  • easy to spread
  • no plasticky chemical scent
HATE:
  • a bit runny
  • crappy packaging
  • it's a bit difficult to squeeze the product out of the container
TIPS:
 This is an okay product when used on its own however its a keeper when used in conjunction with revlon colorstay foundation in buff.It gives me a glowy dewy finish.I am not comfortable in using brushes to apply my foundie so I just use my ever reliable hands..Be sure its clean though..hehe

VERDICT: With its price a definite must try..7/10







0 comments: